Recreational Tumbling & Trampoline :Registration Now Open.
Recreational – Xcel Gymnastics :Registration Now Open.
Open Gym :Sundays 1pm-2pm & 2pm-3pm
Members:$8-1hr / $15-2hrs
Non-Members:$10-1 hr / $18-2hrs
Birthday Bashes at 360iGym
A party your child will never forget.
- Obstacle Courses
- Foam Pits
- Balance Beams
- Tumble Track
The 360iGym, a 15,000 sqft, air conditioned and fully furnished with state of the art equipment
that meets the national requirements for competitive training and hosting competitions.
Our gymnastics center offers the entirety of the gymnastics world by bringing Artistic Gymnastics, Rhythmic Gymnastics, Trampoline and Tumbling, and Acrobatic Gymnastics under one roof.
360iGym is comprised of national and international gymnasts and staff, embracing the unique cultures of our world.
- 360iGym is a member of USA Gymnastics. USAG is the national governing body for gymnastics in the United States.
- Instructors are USAG certified and Gym Cert Safety Certified including CPR trained.
- We currently have an 28000 sqft air conditioned facility with state of the art equipment.
- 360iGym places emphasis on the safety of each individual.
- We operate in a clean, well-lit facility.
- We have the best VALUE for your dollar when it comes to our fees and pricing.
- See for yourself – we have happy gymnasts at our facility! Call us today or stop by for more information.
- Strengthens bones- Children’s bones become stronger and denser when they participate in weight bearing activities. In gymnastics children work against gravity with the force of their own weight.
- Increases flexibility - Flexibility has been shown to reduce injuries
- Improves balance and develops hand-eye coordination
- Promotes good posture and Builds stamina/endurance
- Strengthens muscles- Gymnasts are some of the strongest of any Olympic athletes pound-for-pound
- Skills translate to other sports- Flexibility, Strength, Coordination, Agility, Balance
- Studies show that gymnasts excel in school
- The average GPA of the top 20 NCAA college gymnastics team is a 3.2
- Make friends and builds social skills
- Raises self-esteem
- Learn how to set and achieve goals
- Develops self-discipline
- Develops a healthy competitive nature (trying to be your best self)
- Mental focus